Welcome back again, Milford. This is all the community information, occasions, and neighborhood posts you will need for Tuesday, Aug. 31.
First, present-day climate: Generally cloudy all through the day. Superior: 83 Minimal: 65.
Below are the top tales currently in Milford:
- 40 Milford Residents Oppose Developer’s Zone Adjust Request: A developer, JMAK Attributes, is seeking a zone alter from the metropolis of Milford and a overall of 40 residents oppose the plans. The developer intends to establish a subdivision on Smith Avenue. (Milford Patch)
- Beth-El Center’s Roaring 20s Annual Gala Fundraising Event Prepared to Aid Neighborhood Housing and Meals Courses: The fundraiser will be future month and will charge $100 per ticket. (HamletHub)
- Obituary: Lillian Catherine Injaychock, 102, of Milford (Milford Patch)
- Obituary: Joanne C. Strait, 81, formerly of Milford (Milford Patch)
- This Week’s Milford Region Events (Milford Patch)
Modern Milford Day by day is introduced to you by Ring, makers of residence alarm systems. Ring alarm programs start off as reduced as $199, and Ring features no cost assistance by phone on how to established up a program in your individual home. Simply click in this article to understand extra. Thank you Ring for serving to to make community information materialize in Milford!
Now in Milford
- A Cycle (Grades 9 & 12 Teachers / 10 & 11 Trade) (12:00 AM)
- V G SOC Jonathan Regulation v. Oxford (Scrim.) (4:00 PM)
- Video game On! Singles Mixer (6:00 PM)
- V B SOC Jonathan Legislation v. Cromwell (Scrim.) (6:00 PM)
- JV B SOC Jonathan Regulation v. Cromwell (Scrim.) (6:00 PM)
- Approaching meeting – Housatonic River Career Community!!! (7:00 PM)
Milford Patch Notebook
- American Legion Put up 196: “Certificate of Appreciation introduced to West Haven V.A. Hospital from the Users of Put up 196.” (Facebook)
- Milford Oyster Festival: “Delight in some great photographs of the 47th Once-a-year Milford Oyster Competition. See you on August 20, 2022 for the 48th Yearly Milford Oyster Competition.” (Fb)
- Milford Regional Chamber of Commerce, CT: “This weekend, choose up your Greek Feast at St. Barbara’s Greek Orthodox Church and try to eat it in the convenience of your very own residence. https://www.saintbarbara.org/our_parish/a-flavor-of-greece” (Facebook)
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome Association (RSDSA): “Can the group support a Warrior discover additional about encounters with pores and skin biopsies in/all around CRPS affected spots? ↓” (Fb)
- Milford Avoidance Council: “Worldwide Overdose Awareness Working day is tomorrow. Know the facts: https://www.overdoseday.com/” (Facebook)
- Milford Oyster Festival: “Get pleasure from some excellent photographs of the Pageant. See you on August 20, 2022 for the 48th Yearly Milford Oyster Festival.” (Facebook)
- Milford Junior Big League Baseball: “www.milfordbaseball.org Milford, Connecticut Milford, CT Patch Milford Recreation #baseball #fallball #fallbaseball #milfordbaseball #milfordct #milford #putmeincoach #fieldofdreams #letsgo #ct #connecticut #signsofautumn #borntoplay #ca…” (Fb)
- Milford Oyster Competition: “Lots of thanks to Io Escu for volunteering her image skills at this years pageant. Lo is a Blended Media Artist that owns a Professional Pictures Studio on the Milford Eco-friendly named AG Productions. Io opened her studio very last year throughout COVID…” (Facebook)
- Milford Oyster Competition: “Delight in some terrific photographs of the Festival. See you on August 20, 2022 for the 48th Once-a-year Milford Oyster Pageant.” (Fb)
- Milford Recreation: “If you are contemplating about it, now is the time! Accepting porches and bands until eventually Wednesday, 9/1 for Milford Porchfest 2021 . https://fb.me/e/1rpQ3xrCw” (Fb)
- Milford Prevention Council: “Sign up right now for the 4th Stroll Milford Problem!” (Facebook)
- United Way of Milford: “Adjust would not occur by yourself. United Way is devoted to building a greater tomorrow for our local community! A particular THANK YOU to the Connecticut Publish Mall Connecticut for currently being our Bronze Sponsor at this year’s United Way of Milford – 20t…” (Fb)
- Milford Oyster Competition: “The new way to try to eat an OYSTER!!!” (Fb)
From our sponsors — many thanks for supporting neighborhood news!
Gigs & providers:
That is it for now. If you happen to be liking these newsletters, contemplate inviting some of your good friends and neighbors to examine together. You can ship them this website link to subscribe.
— Chris Rhatigan
About me: Chris Rhatigan is a freelance writer and editor.
Have a information suggestion or recommendation for an upcoming Milford Everyday? Get hold of me at [email protected]